Wednesday, November 11, 2009

The Tiger doesn't read?

Or rather, I don't read enough.

Silly way to put it -- I spend all my days reading. I do almost nothing but.

However... I have a bad habit. I have a whole stack of books I have bought this year and not read the whole way through.

Mainly they're political and historical, but some novels are in there, too...

Right now, I've got a book on foreign policy by Bush and Scowcroft, a biography of Cheney, and others just kicking around, collecting dust... The last book I read through was John Fleming's "The Anti-Communist Manifestos"...

So that's why I haven't been posting over the last while -- I felt guilty.

But I shall feel guilty no longer -- I shall make all the non-political posts I want, whatever their topic.

Even if none of them are about reading...

No comments:

Post a Comment